jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

Randomness

Acordind to the Oxford English Dictionary : 'random' is define as "Having no definite aim or purpose; not sent or guided in a particular direction; made, done, occurring, etc., without method or conscious choice; haphazard." The concept of randomness suggests a non-order or non-coherence in a sequence of symbols or steps, such that there is no intelligible pattern or combination.

This is THE EXACT definition of what I was thinking when i was getting ready to go out the day I wore this. I just throw on a bunch of clothes that perhaps didn't match but gave me a certain vibe that I made me put them together. I wore a aztec printed skirt taht I made a couple of month ago, an animal printed MNG shirt, a burgundy/purpleish blazer, a white purse and sparkling flats with black socks. Perhaps I loook like the crazy cat lady from The Simpsons but I love this look.

 See full look HERE

 I also wore a necklace with a few of my favorite pendants, a jeweled cross, a sewing machine, a pair of scissors and what I like to call "the Bowie heart" (because of the lightning), my parrot pin and a green cameo.



And finally to complete my randomness I wore my pool ring and this peruvian headband. I got it from a peruvian pedlar that I saw while I was buying fabrics for my upcoming runway show. It's SOOO FUNNY, I love it hahaha, it's a row of mini peruvian people dressed up all traditionally

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario