lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

YSL for ever

Until 2013 Hedi's collection for YSL won't see the runways, but for now the replacement of Stefano Pilati  Hedi Slimane it's making hard changes in the maison, the most important one is that from now on Yves Saint Laurent will change its name to Saint Laurent Paris, even though the logo will remain the same. Hedi was brought to the brand to revitalize it and make it look younger but I think this change it's ABSURD! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? YSL it's an institution in fashion and a brand know worldwide for its name and logo only, I think that Yves most be having seizures in heaven with this news. I refuse to accept it so I wore this look to prove it. My DIY cropped YSL shirt, a floral printed skirt, wedge sandals and my jeweled collar.

See full look HERE

Yves Saint Laurent

1 comentario:

  1. hahaha, i love the part of the seizures, I agree with you, Yves Saint Laurent should remaind as the classic it is.

    Ana

    ResponderEliminar